Traditional scholars and Gurus mention about Anugraha Kṣetram, Anugraha tīrtham, Anugraha Devatā, Anugraha Puruṣa, and Anugraha Grantha. Anugraha grantha is a grantha throuigh which a sādhaka is able to experience the spiritual journey even without knowing anything about the grantha.
Sundarakāṇḍam has been always shared as an Anugraha Grantha which showers blessings on its devotees and fulfills all desires – śreyas and preyas. Like all Indian scriptures, it contains multiple knowledge systems within the womb, along with an interesting storyline.
Through contemplating of Sundarakāṇḍam regularly, we can understand that this grantha contains Value Education, interesting descriptions about Construction, Political Science, about the Earth and the Moon, about Anger management, about Stress management, about Leadership principles, about Employee behaviour, about Animal behaviour, about Communication skills, about Psychological handling of situations, about ‘what if’ analysis, dreams and prophecies, etc.
The first part of this series attempts to share a few of these interesting aspects with similar sādhakas.
If you are a pre-existing user of Sanskrit From Home
If you are a new user,
1. What will be the language used in the classes?
2. What is the fee for this course?
This course is absolutely free! The only things you will need to invest is your interest and commitment.
The lectures will be delivered by Vyoma Sanskrit Brothers – Viswanathan P and Venkatasubramanian P.
* Traditionally trained Sanskrit scholars (Vyakarana and Alankara Shastra)
* More than 45 years of collective teaching
* Rich corporate experience with modern outlook
* Social enterpreneurs with a vision to spread Samskrita-Samskriti-Samskara consciousness to every individual on the planet