A virtual webinar course for children, to teach Sanskrit shlokas, Bhajans and stories with the following objectives –
Initially, simple Sanskrit shlokas on various deities, and stotras composed by great acharyas will be taught in a traditional way with focus on accurate pronunciation. Value-based stories from the puraanas and itihaasas will be narrated. Bhagavadgita, Ramayana and Bhajans will be introduced gradually.
Schedule of Classes – Every Saturday, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM IST.
First class will be on Monday, 26th March 2018, from 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM IST. This day, called as Vasanta Vijayadashami, is very auspicious.
After that, classes will be held Every Saturday, between 06:30 PM and 07:30 PM IST.
2. Is attendance compulsary? What if I miss a class in the middle of the course?
Regularity and Punctuality are very improtant in gaining the full benefits of the course. However, if you have to miss some classes due to unavoidable circumstances, please inform the teacher by email in advance. You can catch up with the class using the uploaded materials.
3. I came to know of this course late, and a few classes have already happened? What do I do?
You can then start attending the live webinars, and catch up with older portions using recordings.
If you are a pre-existing user of Sanskrit From Home
If you are a new user,
Note – Only 100 students can be accommodated in the live webinar, on a first come first serve basis every class. If you see a “Session Full” message when trying to join the webinar, please catch up through the class using recordings which will be uploaded a couple of days after each class.
1. What will be the language used in the classes?
2. What is the fee for this course?
This course is absolutely free! The only things you will need to invest is your interest and commitment to attend the classes regularly and participate in the activities.
The course will be delivered by Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation with Geetha Govinda Samskrita Sangha (GGSS) as the knowledge partner.
* A non-profit organisation dedicated to the spread of Sanskrit through technology
* 16+ Multimedia products for Sanskrit learning
* 16 Free apps for Android and IOS
* 50+ courses and 5000+ registered users in the free online learning portal www.sanskritfromhome.in
* Established 41 years ago by Guru Smt. Ananthalakshmi Natarajan, with the blessings of the Jagadguru of Sringeri.
* Gurukula type Shloka and Samskrita teaching on weekends
* 12+ branches across India
* 20,000+ students trained over the years
* Coaching for simple Samskrita exams of Sringeri and BVB
This course will be taught by a team of teachers trained in the Geetha Govinda Samskrita Sangha, led by Vyoma Sanskrit Brothers – Viswanathan P and Venkatasubramanian P.
* Traditionally trained Sanskrit scholars (Vyakarana and Alankara Shastra)
* More than 45 years of collective teaching
* Rich corporate experience with modern outlook
* Social enterpreneurs with a vision to spread Samskrita-Samskriti-Samskara consciousness to every individual on the planet
All material for the classes will be uploaded in the portal as and when required, and can be downloaded from the lesson pages below.
To join, Click on the Red coloured “Take this Course” Button below, and then scroll down to register for the live webinar.