A virtual webinar course for children, to teach Sanskrit shlokas, Bhajans and stories with the following objectives –
Improve memory, concentration and focus
Enhance clarity in speech and linguistic skills
Achieve calmness and fortitude in stressful situations
Enable children to grow into good human beings, rooted in sanatana dharma
Inspire values like devotion, discipline and truth
Initially, simple Sanskrit shlokas on various deities, and stotras composed by great acharyas will be taught in a traditional way with focus on accurate pronunciation. Value-based stories from the puraanas and itihaasas will be narrated. Bhagavadgita, Ramayana and Bhajans will be introduced gradually.
Schedule of Classes – Every Saturday, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM IST.
First class will be on Monday, 26th March 2018, from 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM IST. This day, called as Vasanta Vijayadashami, is very auspicious.
After that, classes will be held Every Saturday, between 06:30 PM and 07:30 PM IST.
2. Is attendance compulsary? What if I miss a class in the middle of the course?
Regularity and Punctuality are very improtant in gaining the full benefits of the course. However, if you have to miss some classes due to unavoidable circumstances, please inform the teacher by email in advance. You can catch up with the class using the uploaded materials.
3. I came to know of this course late, and a few classes have already happened? What do I do?
You can then start attending the live webinars, and catch up with older portions using recordings.
Activate your registration using the link in your confirmation email. [The email will be sent to the id that you provide during registration. If you cannot find the email, please check your Spam folders].
Log in to your account and navigate to this course.
Click the ‘Take this Course’ option below this course description (Red coloured button). This will allow you to access all materials of the course.
After that, click on the “Register for the Live Webinar” link below, and fill in the form to register for the live classes.
Note – Only 100 students can be accommodated in the live webinar, on a first come first serve basis every class. If you see a “Session Full” message when trying to join the webinar, please catch up through the class using recordings which will be uploaded a couple of days after each class.
* A non-profit organisation dedicated to the spread of Sanskrit through technology
* 16+ Multimedia products for Sanskrit learning
* 16 Free apps for Android and IOS
* 50+ courses and 5000+ registered users in the free online learning portal www.sanskritfromhome.in
* Established 41 years ago by Guru Smt. Ananthalakshmi Natarajan, with the blessings of the Jagadguru of Sringeri.
* Gurukula type Shloka and Samskrita teaching on weekends
* 12+ branches across India
* 20,000+ students trained over the years
* Coaching for simple Samskrita exams of Sringeri and BVB
This course will be taught by a team of teachers trained in the Geetha Govinda Samskrita Sangha, led by Vyoma Sanskrit Brothers – Viswanathan P and Venkatasubramanian P.
* Traditionally trained Sanskrit scholars (Vyakarana and Alankara Shastra)
* More than 45 years of collective teaching
* Rich corporate experience with modern outlook
* Social enterpreneurs with a vision to spread Samskrita-Samskriti-Samskara consciousness to every individual on the planet